Forum: Correct score betting

Forum huvudsida -> Kommentarer -> Bloggar -> Correct score betting

Sidor: 1

Till botten

tatka 11:13 - 21:a Juni 2019 | Post #1
Medlem

Skicka PM
Kommenteringstråd till blogginlägget Correct score betting.

-------------------------

Zitta 09:16 - 23:e Juni 2019 | Post #2
Medlem

Skicka PM

The topic is very interesting but professional bettors avoid betting on the exact score due to the fact that it is difficult to calculate the probability of a particular outcome. It is much easier for them to bet on the total or on the outcome with the odds, and in many ways they are right. Bets on the exact score only seem to be beneficial because of the high odds, but in most cases they do not justify themselves. It is very difficult to play in this market and only a few succeed at such stakes.

Ferrot 10:41 - 23:e Juni 2019 | Post #3
Medlem

Skicka PM

I agree with you that bets on an exact score in football in a bookmaker’s office are one of the most risky types of betting. Before you make a choice in favor of this option, you must determine what you expect from a particular meeting. Determine the direction of the opposition in terms of performance: the expected number of goals in the game and the most important thing that can affect the increase or decrease in goals. Determine the effectiveness of the league. This is a very important point, somewhat different as some teams in the league are knocked out of the total.

Zitta 07:50 - 29:e Juni 2019 | Post #4
Medlem

Skicka PM

Ferrot! Why do you think so? I know many bettors who only make successful bets on football. If you are betting on football matches, most likely you are also a fan of any team. The worst thing you can do in this situation is the endless mindless bets to win your team. In these bets, you act as a fan as a fan. And you need to turn off your heart and turn on your head.

Ferrot 08:02 - 29:e Juni 2019 | Post #5
Medlem

Skicka PM

I don’t mind football betting. Let your friends successfully do them, but my advice is to pay more attention to goals and statistics. Totals authors scored goals number of corner yellow cards fouls rates on these categories are preferred but require careful familiarization with the teams and the tournament in which they act and a total analysis of each match in terms of statistical layouts and team tactics. Without hard work, success in betting cannot be achieved.

Sidor: 1

Forum huvudsida -> Kommentarer -> Bloggar -> Correct score betting
Atom feed

Du får inte posta i den här tråden | Till toppen