Forum: Need an perfect logo design for my travel agency software

Forum huvudsida -> Webbdesign -> Need an perfect logo design for my travel agency software

Sidor: 1

Till botten

jamesgomes9797 20:07 - 11:a December 2018 | Post #1
Medlem

Skicka PM

I developing a software for a travel agency that has all the data of the flights and other travel related queries. My project is currently on the testing phase after which the maintenance will be cone. Before I want to open it up for the beta testing I want to hire the professional Logo Designers to create an ideal logo design for my software. The delivery of the project will be in next three months, and I’ll do the beta testing somewhere in the middle of the next month. I will highly appreciate if someone can kindly recommend a logo designing company or a professional designer that I can hire to get the logo created for me.

spadejames793 08:23 - 12:a December 2018 | Post #2
Medlem

Skicka PM

great and attractive. technology united states

janetwatson 09:47 - 14:e Januari 2019 | Post #3
Medlem

Skicka PM

People underestimate the worth and importance of having a business logo design modified specially for their company. Web Development | Webnado especially in an online business where there are many companies proposing the same or similar products or services.

Senast redigerad 09:51 - 14:e Januari 2019

rehabnurme 14:29 - 16:e Augusti 2019 | Post #4
Medlem

Skicka PM

When you give your Business a name, you give it character. Presently this character needs a picture, a face to oblige it, which is the reason you need a logo. Like huge organizations, little ones need to comprehend the significance of marking their items/administrations. New web design company in riyadh with creative designs for clients.

Sidor: 1

Forum huvudsida -> Webbdesign -> Need an perfect logo design for my travel agency software
Atom feed

Du får inte posta i den här tråden | Till toppen