Forum: What are the computer hardware and software components?

Forum huvudsida -> Programmering -> What are the computer hardware and software components?

Sidor: 1

Till botten

LauraHolden 09:31 - 14:e April 2018 | Post #1
Medlem

Skicka PM

Basically, the hardware is the physical machine you run your software (programs) on. For instance, hardware incorporates screens, consoles, motherboards, compact disc roms, processors, and so on.

In the software programming are the projects you run (like a notebook, Firefox, Safari, MS Word or amusements) and the working framework (which is an extraordinary instance of programming which fills in as a layer between the hardware and all other software).

Senast redigerad 09:40 - 14:e April 2018

suhanawilliams21 07:30 - 16:e April 2018 | Post #2
Medlem

Skicka PM

If you are looking for an assignment help that can be your buddy for life, then you don’t need to look anywhere else. Assignmenthelp.us will be there for you and with you from your early school years till you earn your PhD.

Click now: http://assignmenthelp.us/

Senast redigerad 07:33 - 16:e April 2018

BillyJhonson 12:23 - 7:e Maj 2018 | Post #3
Medlem

Skicka PM

Hi, I am a newbie here and my name is Rosario from Florida.I am a graduate student and i am doing the specialization in biology subject.I got the essay writing work from my teacher and now I am collecting the information about the topic.
termite control
Data Recovery
Windows Installation
PC Optimization
CP Plus

Sidor: 1

Forum huvudsida -> Programmering -> What are the computer hardware and software components?
Atom feed

Du får inte posta i den här tråden | Till toppen