Forum: What makes a good site?

Forum huvudsida -> Webbdesign -> What makes a good site?

Sidor: 1

Till botten

johnnyhenderson 13:57 - 28:e September 2017 | Post #1
Medlem

Skicka PM

if it is yet another godawful anime, general computer help, or other useless redundant pointless site ?
Absolutely never rely on browser extensions or client-side scripting to make your page. That means avoid Flash, Java, and Javascript wherever possible.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.webdesignforums.net/forum/general-web-design-discussion/7102-what-makes-good-site.html

Case study examples

sarahemi 13:52 - 18:e Januari 2018 | Post #2
Medlem

Skicka PM

Well, your question is the answer to itself. A good website in terms of attraction, content, innovation, and design. All of these factors together make up a great website. Sometimes, the site is great in design, but poor in content, sometimes there is great information, but poor reference links or no links. sometimes all these factors are at their best, but there are annoying pop-ups, ads, banners etc that result in poor user experience. So concluding above all the factors, a good website should be lacking all of these drawbacks and weaknesses. For this, you need to consult with the right and reputed Best Website designing service for your website.

Senast redigerad 13:54 - 18:e Januari 2018

umerali 14:16 - 18:e Januari 2018 | Post #3
Medlem

Skicka PM

May I add something to be very helpful, yeah I am talking about the page speed, actually the page load speed. have you ever experienced dizzy loading sites taking too much time in appearing? It makes the user tired of waiting thus results in poor reviews from the visitors. Now, to overcome this issue, normally the responsive web designing services use online tools like Google Page Insights, GTmetrix etc. You can also use them for optimizing load errors and problems for better responsive experiences.

JeanneJ 12:55 - 21:a April 2018 | Post #4
Medlem

Skicka PM

An effective website must contain the quality content and attractive look as well. If your website is full of creativity and doesn’t have related content that will not be liked by the people. As the best essay writing service website developer, you must choose the decent design and try to make it simple.

Senast redigerad 12:58 - 21:a April 2018

nikkihope 09:50 - 26:e April 2018 | Post #5
Medlem

Skicka PM

Firstly proper knowledge about your client and its needs. It will help you a lot to create a new and exciting design for website. Secondly they content is the king which make website a better view. like wise you can visit Honda Car Prices in Pakistan
One Line Quotes in English
Whatsapp Status in English One Line
Poetry in English
Short Jokes in English all these websites have very balanced with design and content. Beside all this your Knowledge in you field has much influence to make a good website.

nikkihope 19:04 - 13:e Maj 2018 | Post #6
Medlem

Skicka PM

User interface has more important than the others. Quality of content also a key factor which make website different to others. Because if user find the thing that he is searching for than the trust of website must increase like all of them have a strong content that allow users to revisit again and again.

Senast redigerad 19:09 - 13:e Maj 2018

BillyJhonson 12:35 - 30:e Maj 2018 | Post #7
Medlem

Skicka PM

Wow! it was really very helpful for startup and I can only express a word of thanks! Nothing else. Because your topic is nice, you can add knowledge. Thank you very much for sharing this information
pestveda
termite control
Data Recovery
Windows Installation
PC Optimization
AVRiQ
CP Plus
Surveillancekart

zohair 11:29 - 11:a Februari 2019 | Post #8
Medlem

Skicka PM

i do not talk of inexperienced, talk straight.
Yes, in the modern phenomena website need attractive design, as well as the performance of the website, including speed of the page, relevant content, and the most important website should be completely easy to use. We are offering responsive web design services in UK. We are also optimise the performance website.

Senast redigerad 11:32 - 11:a Februari 2019

Sidor: 1

Forum huvudsida -> Webbdesign -> What makes a good site?
Atom feed

Du får inte posta i den här tråden | Till toppen